Rhonda Hakimi-Monas, DDS
- Over 15 years of experience.
- Attended prestigious program at the Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine where she worked closely with some of the leaders in Oral Health.
- Completed advanced Post Graduate training in Dental Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and snoring.
- Completed advanced Post Graduate training in Dental Aesthetics at the NYU college of Dentistry Department of Continuing Education.
- A renowned cosmetic dentist with a strong belief in patient comfort, her sensitive approach to patient treatment has taken the fear out of dental visits.
- Rhonda lives with her husband and their four children on Long Island, New York.